Proof of vaccination status is required by Limelight Hotel for all persons on the premises, 12 and older.
Proof Of Vaccination
Testing Facilities, Wood River Valley
Ketchum Family Medicine
431 Walnut Ave N, Ketchum
Mon-Thu: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Closed for lunch, 1-2 p.m.
PCR, Antigen and Antibody tests available, no referral necessary. Results within 72 hours. Appointments must be scheduled online on their website.
St. Luke’s Wood River
100 Hospital Dr. Suite 109, Ketchum
Daily: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
St. Luke’s offers COVID-19 testing to patients with COVID-19 symptoms, as confirmed through MyChart self-triage, nurse triage by calling the COVID-19 hotline at 208-381-9500, or clinical evaluation. If self-triage indicates that you should be tested, you will be able to schedule an appointment.
Please note: You must have an appointment for testing, St. Luke’s is unable to accept walk-ins.
Sterling Urgent Care
507 South Main Street, Hailey
Monday-Saturday: 8a.m. -6 p.m.
You must call ahead to schedule a coronavirus test. Online appointments will not be accepted. You do not need a referral from a health care provider to get a coronavirus test at Sterling Urgent Care. Now offering the ID-Now Rapid PCR test with results in 15 minutes.
Offering free, at-home COVID-19 test kits. Tests can be requested by calling 2-1-1. No personal information is required other than a name and mailing address.
Preventative Strategies from the CDC
- Get a COVID-19 vaccine as soon as you can. If you’re eligible for a booster shot, get one now.
- Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth when in indoor public places.
- Whenever possible, stay 6 feet apart from people who don’t live with you.
- Avoid crowds and poorly-ventilated indoor spaces.
- Consider self-testing before indoor gatherings. If you are sick or have symptoms, don’t go.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water. Use hand sanitizer if soap and water aren’t available.
COVID MONITORING RESOURCES
A network of research, policy and public health experts convened by Brown School of Public Health and Harvard’s Edmond J. Safra Center for Ethics launched a Key Metrics For COVID Suppression framework that provides clear, accessible guidance on how to target and suppress COVID-19 more effectively across the nation. The framework brings clarity to metrics that help communities determine the severity of the outbreak they are responding to. The accompanying COVID Risk Level dashboard shows if a county or state is on the green, yellow, orange or red risk level, based on the number of new daily cases.
TIPS FOR SKIING
- Celebrate skiing, but please remember to spread out while being joyful before, during, and after your ski!
- Wear a mask in vehicles while traveling with members outside of your household.
- Do your best to maintain social distancing, even outside.
- While skiing, carry a mask or wear a mask when distancing is not possible.
- Keep moving, keep the air flow fresh, and have a great ski!
The Boulder Mountain Tour’s Board of Directors reserve the right to change the 2022 Boulder Mountain Tour from an in-person event to a virtual event should the risk of participants contracting Covid be deemed too high to gather safely.